6.7.20

Fuck me baby




Fuck me baby, fuck me please
Slide your swollen cock in the crack of my enlarged ass
Please, please, keep fucking me
Bang your cock in the ass
And I feel your balls slapping against my body.

I love your cock inside me...
As you breed your seed into me
As you make me belong to you
As you make me your bitch

You make me feel so good
You and your sexy cock
You and your beauty is superb
You make me feel so feminine.

You fuck me so well baby
I feel your hardness in me
You are the best, baby
Your cock is perfect for me
I love feeling it inside me
I feel like a paradise.

Let me feel your delicious sperm
Flood me everywhere on my face
I love tasting your hot load that splashes in my mouth.
I want to drink your pleasure.
-BBS-



3 comments:

  1. Great body, amazing thick cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first time, I was turned on by a poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shemales is my passion
    lu

    ReplyDelete